Oceanflex 315 Pen System
The farm pen of choice
Oceanflex 315 is the fish farm pen of choice for aquaculture companies operating on a wide variety of marine sites. These heavy-duty, all-polyethylene pens are built on the security and safety of Gael Force Fusion's proven three ring flotation system.
The Oceanflex 315 system is ideal for salmon, bass, bream, and a whole other range of marine species.
- Manufactured utilising the security and safety of Gael Force Fusion’s proven three ring system.
- Pen manufacture utilises Butt Fusion and Electrofusion process and control.
- A flexible yet robust and durable polyethylene structure, built for challenging environments.
- A heavy-duty moulded base unit.
- Heavy gauge handrail pipe used to resist deformation.
- Incorporates a full slip resistant, modular decking system compliant with current HSE guidelines.
- Pens have a low environmental visual impact.
- Low maintenance design resistant to saltwater corrosion.
- A range of customisation possibilities and accessories available upon request.
All Pens supplied with a Gael Force Fusion operator manual. Further information about products is available in the operator manual.
The versatile Oceanflex 315 system features 315mm diameter flotation pipes for pen sizes ranging from 60-120m.
*Calculations are for seawater conditions.
(Gael Force Fusion reserves the right to make improvements and changes to products and specifications without notice).
Oceanflex 315 Parts
- 2 or 3 Ø315mm polyethylene rings with heavy walled pipe to resist impact and kinking.
- Ø125mm electrofusion stanchion tee with additional cleat.
- Ø125mm stanchion/thick walled hand rail.
- Heavy duty PE base unit complete with built-in fender and predator net attachment points.
- Injection moulded modular decking.
- Electrofusion stops used to minimise base movement.
- Injection moulded retainer pin.
- Ø50mm retainer pipe used to integrate decking with base units and secured with Electrofusion for a permanent and flexible fix.
- Polystyrene (EPS) inner ring infill.
- 4.3m/5 Tonne red mooring strop.
Also available for Ø280mm pipes using a specifically developed base unit.