Oceanflex 315 Pen System
The farm pen of choice
Oceanflex 315 is the fish farm pen of choice for aquaculture companies operating on a wide variety of marine sites. These heavy-duty, all-polyethylene pens are built on the security and safety of Fusion Marine's proven three ring flotation system.
The Oceanflex 315 system is ideal for salmon, bass, bream, and a whole other range of marine species.
- Manufactured utilising the security and safety of Fusion Marine’s proven three ring system.
- Pen manufacture utilises Butt Fusion and Electrofusion process and control.
- A flexible yet robust and durable polyethylene structure, built for challenging environments.
- A heavy-duty moulded base unit.
- Heavy gauge handrail pipe used to resist deformation.
- Incorporates a full slip resistant, modular decking system compliant with current HSE guidelines.
- Pens have a low environmental visual impact.
- Low maintenance design resistant to saltwater corrosion.
- A range of customisation possibilities and accessories available upon request.
All Pens supplied with a Fusion Marine operator manual. Further information about products is available in the operator manual.
The versatile Oceanflex 315 system features 315mm diameter flotation pipes for pen sizes ranging from 60-120m.
*Calculations are for seawater conditions.
(Fusion Marine Limited reserves the right to make improvements and changes to products and specifications without notice)
Oceanflex 315 Parts
- 2 or 3 Ø315mm polyethylene rings with heavy walled pipe to resist impact and kinking.
- Ø125mm electrofusion stanchion tee with additional cleat.
- Ø125mm stanchion/thick walled hand rail.
- Heavy duty PE base unit complete with built-in fender and predator net attachment points.
- Injection moulded modular decking.
- Electrofusion stops used to minimise base movement.
- Injection moulded retainer pin.
- Ø50mm retainer pipe used to integrate decking with base units and secured with Electrofusion for a permanent and flexible fix.
- Polystyrene (EPS) inner ring infill.
- 4.3m/5 Tonne red mooring strop.
Also available for Ø280mm pipes using a specifically developed base unit.