Triton 400 Pen System
Open Sea Fish Farming Solutions
The Triton 400 pens have been developed to meet the demanding conditions found in open sea fish farming sites. With the future trend of fish farming moving further offshore, these incredibly strong large-diameter pens provide the perfect solution.
- Manufactured utilising the security and safety of Gael Force Fusion's proven three ring system.
- Pen manufacture utilises Butt Fusion and Electrofusion process and control.
- A flexible yet robust and durable polyethylene structure, built for challenging environments.
- A heavy-duty moulded base unit.
- Heavy gauge handrail pipe used to resist deformation.
- Incorporates a full slip resistant, modular decking system compliant with current HSE guidelines.
- Pens have a low environmental visual impact.
- Low maintenance design resistant to saltwater corrosion.
- A range of customisation possibilities and accessories available upon request.
All Pens supplied with a Gael Force Fusion operator manual. Further information about products is available in the operator manual.
The Triton 400 system is based on a tried and tested pipe of 400mm diameter covering pen sizes from 70-150m.
*Calculations are for seawater conditions.
(Gael Force Fusion reserves the right to make improvements and changes to products and specifications without notice).
Triton 400 Parts
- 2 or 3 Ø400mm polyethylene rings with heavy walled pipe to resist impact and kinking
- Ø140mm electrofusion stanchion tee with additional cleat
- Ø140mm stanchion/thick walled handrail
- Heavy duty PE base unit complete with built-in fender and predator net attachment points
- Injection moulded modular decking
- Electrofusion or extrusion weld stops used to minimise base movement
- Injection moulded retainer pin
- Ø90mm retainer pipe used to integrate decking with base units and secured with Electrofusion for a permanent and flexible fix
- Polystyrene (EPS) inner ring infill
- 6.8m/8 Tonne blue mooring strop