Triton 450 Pen System
Triton 450 Fish Farm Pens
The Triton 450 pen system is based on a tried and tested pipe of 450mm diameter covering pen sizes from 100-180m circumference. The perfect pen for high energy environments.
- Manufactured utilising the security and safety of Gael Force Fusion’s proven three ring system.
- Pen manufacture utilises Butt Fusion and Electrofusion process and control.
- A flexible yet robust and durable polyethylene structure, built for challenging environments.
- A heavy-duty moulded base unit.
- Heavy gauge handrail pipe used to resist deformation.
- Incorporates a full slip resistant, modular decking system compliant with current HSE guidelines.
- Pens have a low environmental visual impact.
- Low maintenance design resistant to saltwater corrosion.
- A range of customisation possibilities and accessories available upon request.
All Pens supplied with a Gael Force Fusion operator manual. Further information about products is available in the operator manual.
The Triton 450 system is based on a tried and tested pipe of 450mm diameter covering pen sizes from 100-180m.
*Calculations are for seawater conditions.
(Gael Force Fusion reserves the right to make improvements and changes to products and specifications without notice).
Triton 450 Parts
- 2 or 3 Ø450mm polyethylene rings with a heavy walled pipe to resist impact and kinking.
- Polystyrene (EPS) inner ring infill – middle and outer ring optional.
- Ø140mm electrofusion stanchion tee with an additional cleat.
- Ø140mm stanchion/thick walled handrail.
- Heavy duty PE base unit complete with built-in fender and option for sinker tube suspension attachment.
- Saddle welded moulded stop to minimise base movement.
- Injection moulded modular decking.
- Ø90mm retainer pipe used to integrate decking with base units and secured with Electrofusion for a permanent and flexible fix.
- Long link galvanised security chain fitted inside an inner retaining pipe and secured with a shackle.
- Injection moulded socket retaining pin.
- Injection moulded long handrail pin with a central hole for a removable hook.
- 6.8m/8Ton blue duplex mooring strop.
- Heavy-walled sinker tube pipe closed with electrofusion coupler.
- Large diameter chain/wire secured internally with a shackle.
- 3 Ton yellow duplex lifting strop.
- PE strop guide extrusion welded to the crown of pipe either side of lifting point for alignment.
- Flexible suspension line available in either rope or chain.