Designed specifically for the Aquaculture market the SeaQure Buoy has been configured for enhanced stability with increased buoyancy when under load. Made from rotationally moulded polyethylene (PE) with an extra heavy wall-thickness of 8mm and filled with expanded polystyrene foam (EPS) the heavy duty SeaQure Buoy has UV stabilisers built in.
- Pear-shaped for improved stability in the water and progressively increasing buoyancy under load.
- Rotationally moulded, low density polyethylene.
- Heavy wall thickness, 8mm Polyethylene shell.
- Expanded Polystyrene non-water absorbing foam filled.
- Grade 80 rated galvanised lifting chain fitted through the buoy under tension and designed for lifting the grid nodes under tension for inspection.
- Moulded in recess for accommodating marker lights or beacons.
- The ability to custom fit any steel fixing bracket to mounded in steel threaded sockets.
- Standard 3 metres of chain with master link removing need for any swivels or shackles below the buoy reducing costs and failure risks of shackles.
- Designed to be fitted to SeaQureLink or Shackle Plate through a SeaQureFast fibre connector eliminating shackles or swivels between buoy and mooring node leading to fewer losses of buoys and lower maintenance costs.
- Range from 600litres to 2000litres.
||Net buoyancy (kgs)
||Light armature option
||117 x 117