SeaHaven Aqua Pontoon
Although the SeaHaven Aqua Pontoon was primarily designed for fish farming operations the pontoon is also ideal for a wide variety of business and leisure applications and have the capability to transform a shore location. By utilising specially developed butt fusion, electrofusion process and control techniques, its all-polyethylene construction means there is minimal use of metalwork in the SeaHaven Aqua Pontoon.
- Incredibly tough all-plastic construction.
- Versatile and effective central service working platform.
- Specifically designed to meet individual customer requirements.
- Simple and quick movement of stock and pen during operation.
- Useful holding platform for fish transfer/feed lines and other small equipment.
- Mooring points for small tender craft.
|PE flotation pipe
||4 x 315 mm dia.
||6 x 315 mm dia.
||4 x 450 mm dia.
||6 x 450 mm dia.
|Gross buoyancy per metre *
||No limitation to overall length.
||Fixed PE / Rope / None
||Optional / Sizes available upon request.
|* Calculations for seawater conditions.
- 4 or 6 x Ø315mm or Ø450mm thick-walled polyethylene flotation pipe.
- Heavy-duty PE base unit.
- Electrofusion stops used to minimise base movement.
- Ø315mm or Ø450mm pontoon support beam designed to sit on top of flotation pipes to create means for a walkway.
- Ø50mm retainer pipe used to secure pontoon beams to base units utilising electrofusion process and control.
- Slip resistance recycled plastic decking.
- Slip-resistant deck cover.
- Ø125mm PE handrail upright.
- Ø28mm rope or Ø125mm sturdy PE handrail.
- Stainless steel stanchion support.
- 6 x 2m pontoon hammerhead.
- Stainless steel mooring cleat.
- 4.3m/5 Tonne red mooring strop.