We also supply the following Fish Farm Pens Accessories:
Bird Net Support
Our heavy-duty bird net support wheels offer several advantages over conventional tripod bird net supports.
- The larger size helps to increase the surface area supporting the top net thus reducing any point loading.
- Main flotation ring made from Ø180mm PE pipe.
- Minimal movement makes them ideal for large diameter pens.
- Utilises electrofusion process and control.
- Modular design with the option to increase circumference.
- Polystyrene (EPS) infill through the base pipes as standard.
- Electrofusion couplers used at all junction points to construct the wheel.
- Optional central crossbar with a rotary spreader attachment point.
- Also available in 2m x 2m square form. Customisation is available upon request.
|Flotation pipe size
||180 / 250 mm
|Number of uprights
|Upright pipe size
||180 / 180 mm
|Top ring pipe size
||560 / 1300 kg
We offer a range of sinker tube options for both 2 and 3 ring pens utilising thick-walled, durable polyethylene pipe with options for either chain or wire cores.
Sinker tubes are a heavy-duty thick walled butt fused PE weighted ring suspended sub-surface below the base of the main containment net and can be used for a variety of reasons.
- Maximises the main containment net volume in higher current/energy environments which optimises stock holding capacity.
- Enhances the structure and integrity of the net ensuring convenient use of automated net cleaning technology.
- Allows better oxygen flow through nets.
- Can be used with anti-predator netting.
- Allows for use of smaller mesh nets enabling the use of cleaner fish.
- The sinker tube’s internal dead weight is either large diameter wire rope or heavy-duty chain internally linked and weight per metre tailored to meet specific site conditions.
- Equidistant suspension points fitted to the sinker tube include a 3-ton webbing sling choked around the pipe connection to the suspension line with a welded PE stopper either side to hold in position.
- Flexible suspension lines are available in either rope or chain.