The SeaQureLift has been designed for many years reliable service in the rugged marine environment and is the most robust winch design on the market today.
- The winch design is extremely robust but very compact.
- The winch location allows clear, safe access around the pen for personnel.
- The winch is tested to just under 2 tonnes and rated to 1500kg.
- Body of SeaQureLift Winch is all aluminium alloy hard anodised construction.
- A common annoyance with competing winches is that ropes jump off. We have solved this by adding tie rods across the SeaQureLift Winch.
- Drum flanges recessed into side plates stops rope jamming.
- Easy change rope anchoring system on winch drum – no on-site splicing or knot tying required.
- Emergency stop button on every winch.
- Safety interlock to prevent mechanical overloading of winches.
- Winches can be exchanged without the need for an electrician.
- Control system can be operated with a hand-held wireless controller or from control panel – selectable to prevent unintentional operation from both interfaces at the same time.
- Inbuilt phase monitoring with interlock ensures correct operation where a different power supply is used with different phase connections.