The SeaQurePen 500 is a system born out of a truly collaborative approach with our customers. During our research and development, we considered multiple locations and farming conditions to guide us on producing a fully integrated system for high energy sites.
What we have delivered is an evolutionary, tough new pen system taken from our deep understanding of those customer challenges, in-depth research and development techniques and a high level of in-house knowledge. SeaQurePen reduces pen furniture and related maintenance and increases reliability which will lower farming costs.
This new system has been developed based on 30 years of industry experience in pens both in Scotland and global markets such as the Mediterranean.
Some of SeaQurePen’s exciting features include:
- All plastic base unit which is resilient against impact, flexible in big waves and has a very long lifespan due to no corrosion.
- Marine Winch System has been designed for many years of reliable service in the rugged marine environment.
- Service Distribution provides integrated, secure, hazard-free distribution of power, air and communications systems around the pen.
- Recessed, integrated connection point for moorings/sinker tube with independent mooring bases as an option.
- Moulded anti-torsion features in base unit socket and bottom of one-piece moulded stanchion, creating no rotation.
- No pins in handrail – we have used welded thrust rings instead to allow horizontal rotation but no migration.
- I-Beam style gusset on rear of stanchion socket offers a far superior holding power compared to other pens on the market with flat shaped gussets.
- Stanchion gusset and rear tie-off points offer the ability to tie, eliminating the risk of ropes crossing over platforms and walkways. Waterline tie off for treatment tarps, lice skirts, small craft.
- Central services via 110mm hole through the base.
- Innovatively designed Hinged Service Deck offers farm operatives safe and easy access to sub-surface utilities and connections, lessening the risk of having to make difficult manoeuvres around the platform.
- SeaQureLift Winches have emergency stops both at the Master Control Panel/Remote and also locally at the winches.
- SeaQureLift Winch cabling is run through the decking system with glanded entry/exit connections compared to other pen systems which use handrail pipes.
A world-leading pen system
- Service distribution provides integrated, secure, hazard-free distribution of power, air and communications systems around the pen.
- Configurable to meet customer preferences and suit site requirements.
- No messy cables or hoses tied around the pen.
- Services and equipment protected from damage on the pen.
- Integrated base socket for bird net pole offers customer alternative to net support wheel inside the pen, thus reducing in-pen furniture.
Tested for the extremes
- Tested beyond the extremes of operational loading.
- Specifically designed and rigorously tested to meet and exceed the Scottish Technical Standard for Aquaculture.
- Bridle mooring point in excess of 20T capacity which was the limit of load testing.
- Exceeds 30T capacity across the flotation ring locations.
- More than 12T capacity on stanchion socket bases.
- Boat tie-up point greater than 10T capacity.
Other Key Points:
- Available from 120m to 200m in circumference.
- Constructed with two 50mm pipes.
- Extremely tough, durable and purpose-built for exposure to high energy environments.
- Heavy-duty and robust against impact, whilst flexible against large waves.
- Low in maintenance, long in life.
- Intelligent and innovative use of space on the pen to address a number of challenges around safety and reduce the risk of pen deformation.
- Innovatively designed hinged service deck offers farm operatives safe and easy access to subsurface utilities and connections.