Triton 400 Pen
The Triton 400 pen system has been developed to meet the demanding conditions found in open sea fish farming sites. With the future trend of fish farming moving further offshore, these incredibly strong large-diameter pens provide the perfect solution, safe for stock and safe for people.
- Manufactured utilising the security and safety of our proven three-ring system and can be configured as either 2 or 3 rings depending on the site location.
- Pen manufacture uses butt fusion and electrofusion process and control.
- A flexible yet robust and durable polyethylene structure, built for challenging environments.
- Both inner and outer rings are polystyrene filled for added security.
- A heavy-duty moulded base unit.
- Heavy gauge handrail pipe used to resist deformation.
- Incorporates a full slip-resistant, modular decking system compliant with current HSE guidelines.
- Pens have a low environmental visual impact.
- Low maintenance design resistant to saltwater corrosion.
- A range of customisation possibilities and accessories available upon request.
- All pens supplied with an operator manual.
|No. of uprights
|Volume per 1m of net depth (1m3)
Pen weight (ton)
2 rings / 3 rings
|7.7 / 9.3
||8.8 / 10.9
||9.8 / 12.1
||11.7 / 14.5
||14.6 / 18
Gross pen buoyancy (ton) *
2 rings / 3 rings
|18.2 / 27.4
||20.5 / 30.7
||22.6 / 34
||27 / 40.5
||33.6 / 50.4
|* Calculations are for seawater conditions.
Triton 400 Parts
- 2 or 3 Ø400mm polyethylene rings with heavy walled pipe to resist impact and kinking
- Ø140mm electrofusion stanchion tee with additional cleat
- Ø140mm stanchion/thick walled handrail
- Heavy duty PE base unit complete with built-in fender and predator net attachment points
- Injection moulded modular decking
- Electrofusion or extrusion weld stops used to minimise base movement
- Injection moulded retainer pin
- Ø90mm retainer pipe used to integrate decking with base units and secured with Electrofusion for a permanent and flexible fix
- Polystyrene (EPS) inner ring infill
- 6.8m/8 Tonne blue mooring strop