Triton 450 Pen
The perfect pen for high energy environments, the Triton 450 system is based on a tried and tested pipe floatation ring of 450mm diameter covering pen sizes from 100 to 180 metres. Being all engineered plastic they are extremely low maintenance and very long life. In higher energy sites Triton 450 provides safety for people and stock.
- Manufactured utilising the security and safety of Gael Force’s proven three-ring system, normally configured in two ring format.
- Pen manufacture utilises butt fusion and electrofusion process and control.
- A flexible yet robust and durable polyethylene structure, built for challenging environments.
- Both inner and outer rings are polystyrene filled for added security.
- A heavy duty moulded base unit.
- Low maintenance design resistant to saltwater corrosion.
- Heavy gauge handrail pipe used to resist deformation.
- Incorporates a full slip-resistant, modular decking system compliant with current HSE guidelines.
- Pens have a low environmental visual impact.
- A range of customisation possibilities and accessories available upon request.
- All pens supplied with an operator manual.
|No. of uprights
Volume per 1m of net depth (1m3)
Pen weight (ton)
2 rings / 3 rings
|12.7 / 14.0
||15.2 / 16.7
||16.2 / 18.0
||18.8 / 20.7
||20.1 / 22.1
||22.5 / 24.6
Pen reserve buoyancy (ton) *
2 rings / 3 rings
|20.9 / 36.5
||24.9 / 43.5
||26.9 / 47.1
||31.1 / 54.2
||33.1 / 57.6
||37.1 / 64.9
|* Calculations are for seawater conditions.
Triton 450 Parts
- 2 or 3 Ø450mm polyethylene rings with a heavy walled pipe to resist impact and kinking.
- Polystyrene (EPS) inner ring infill – middle and outer ring optional.
- Ø140mm electrofusion stanchion tee with an additional cleat.
- Ø140mm stanchion/thick walled handrail.
- Heavy duty PE base unit complete with built-in fender and option for sinker tube suspension attachment.
- Saddle welded moulded stop to minimise base movement.
- Injection moulded modular decking.
- Ø90mm retainer pipe used to integrate decking with base units and secured with Electrofusion for a permanent and flexible fix.
- Long link galvanised security chain fitted inside an inner retaining pipe and secured with a shackle.
- Injection moulded socket retaining pin.
- Injection moulded long handrail pin with a central hole for a removable hook.
- 6.8m/8Ton blue duplex mooring strop.
- Heavy-walled sinker tube pipe closed with electrofusion coupler.
- Large diameter chain/wire secured internally with a shackle.
- 3 Ton yellow duplex lifting strop.
- PE strop guide extrusion welded to the crown of pipe either side of lifting point for alignment.
- Flexible suspension line available in either rope or chain.